PDA

View Full Version : light sleepers

stay2gether
09-12-2005, 04:48 PM
i know its a good thing to get the same amount of sleep every nite and go to bed the same time to establish a routine....if i dont my energys all over trhe place and i get tired easily. is anyone else like this?

alsi im a really bad sleeper too, it has to be totally silent like the slightest noise will keep me awake, even someone elses breathing its that bad!!!!! anyone know how i can get round this problem? coz it caoses me a great deal of stress!!

surrealmeal
09-26-2005, 03:44 PM
I'm similar. I can't stand hearing noise from another room while I'm trying to go to bed. And if it's too quiet, then my ears start ringing and I can't get to sleep either way.

My solution is an air purifier. I put it on low and have it set right next to my bed. It creates the perfect amount of white noise, helping to block out any outside noises but while avoiding the dreaded ring of silence. It really works! I've been using it a couple years now. A fan could work similarly. Or maybe even a static radio station turned on low. Good luck and better sleep!