PDA

View Full Version : Cancer Treatment Centers Of America

InnocentCat
11-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Has anyone had any experience, or any information on the Cancer Treatment Centers Of America ?

Thanks

BonBe
11-17-2005, 05:06 AM
The only thing I have been told is that they do not handle Melanoma (because of the very nature of the beast) but they do great things for other cureable treatable cancers. (or so I have been told) But I do not live in USA.

Sustasha
11-27-2005, 01:43 PM
only thing I know is that they use chemotherapy which to me is a negative. But they do emphasize diet and spirituality which is great! I bet it is very expensive.
If I ever get cancer I'm going to reno, nevada to one of their alternative hospitals. I know a lady who's been stage 4 BC for 7 years who goes to one.

BonBe
11-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Yes I have heard they are great for all other cancers except for melanoma, as beside surgical intervention and adjuvant types of therapy there is not much they can do for us mel patients.

Others who have BC and various other forms, and from what I have seen from their televison ads they seem great.

Only doctors and medical facilities that actually deal in Melanoma are best to try to get into for melanoma as it is sooooo vastly different from any other cancers.

JMHO

BonBe