PDA

View Full Version : forget alot

duff19
01-08-2006, 05:42 AM
I like to take vitamins and my pills regularily so i can feel good and not get withdrawl and weird feelings from forgetting. I also wanna remain as healthy and I can by doing it right. The thing is that I can never seem to remember to take my pills at night! I dont know why but It likes to slip my mind alot. I wake up feeling weird and stuff cause of the missed dose and I hate it! My mom used to leave them on the counter for me but now she doesnt, and I really wanna not feel so bad on some days...This may be a dumb question, but does anyone have any methods to help them remember to take their medicine? There has to be something, I am willing to try anything. Id keep them by my bed but I live with kids and dont want them to get into it...

kehorner
01-08-2006, 07:41 PM
I think you can buy a pill case with an alarm that will go off to remind you. Or you could just set an alarm on your watch or in your house for the evening to remind you. Or associate them with a specific event, like eating dinner or brushing your teeth.