PDA

View Full Version : I have a weird mole growing!!

monnitascl
05-03-2006, 09:52 PM
I've had a mole growing under my right breast, at first it was slightly flat maybe a little raised but this was maybe about 5yrs ago, now it's really raised and for sure growing different directions. If I move it around it does, like if I can take it of and it kinda pinches when I do. I'm so concerend now that I'm pregnant at 33 wks and it's growing and the fact that it's under my breast. Could this be cancer?

Ga Lady
05-04-2006, 04:09 AM
Have your OB-GYN look at it when you go for your pregnancy checkups. He/She will be able to tell if you if there is a concern and will referr you to a derm. The word for moles that we all need to remember is CHANGE, if anything CHANGES get it took off! God Bless!

monnitascl
05-04-2006, 10:09 AM
You are absouletly right, I wonder why my OB has not said anything. To be honest with you they don't even pay close attention. The one that does the exams is a nurse practioner and she never mentioned anything. But I will bring it up on my next visit. Thank you for your response GaLady. :wave:

spinaltap
11-15-2006, 03:32 PM
this might sound silly,but if you never had mole how do you get it,and how
to watch it grow if it was never their before. what actually causes it.

westllen
11-15-2006, 03:57 PM
I would schedule an appt with a good dermatologist, they are really trained with these things. It can't hurt to get it looked at.

hlowrie
11-16-2006, 06:38 PM
I too am 25 weeks pregnant and have a mole under my left breast that seems to have some jagged edges growing around it. I am very moley too. The mole is raised but it has been since I've had it. I am just concerned because I am pregnant, but could it be due to my pregnancy? I guess when I go for my next appt. I will tell my doctor.