PDA

View Full Version : Husband has big reddish brown mole

tara8159
11-30-2006, 08:46 AM
My husband has one or two large reddish brown moles on his back...but they have been there since I have known him and we have been married for 13 years. he has lots of moles anyway only one that is actually large probably about the size of one of those large first graders pencil erasers. Any way I just wonder if I should be concerned about it for him....he doesn't have any problems out of it but just curious....any suggestions??

thanks
Tara

caryncmale
01-22-2007, 04:07 PM
My wife pestered me for 14 years about a mole before she set up an appointment for me when I was on vacation. I got it removed to have her stop pestering me. I would have bet a $1M it was nothing.

It turned out to be a stage 1A melanoma even though I had the mole forever. Anyhow my wife pestering me saved my life. I smile everytime she says I told you so.

Get him checked. Pester him. Do whatever it takes.

Gram4
02-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Get him to a skin Dr, about 18yrs ago I wanted my husband to ck out a birth mark he had all his life, he sd it was nothing. Finally he got a skin condition all over his face & went to a skin Dr, I sd just have him look at the mark behind your ear. Actually the skin condition saved his life turned out to be melanoma 1V would have died in 5mo. Got it operated on & it's been 18yrs & he ck's out fine. I'm glad he got that other thing to save his life.