PDA

View Full Version : complex partial

staintech
09-21-2002, 12:16 PM
I am new to this board. I have been diagnosed with complex partial seizures. I have a spell where I get a weird feeling almost dizzy like. My eyes go blurry. This lasts for about twenty seconds. Afterward my taste buds are weird. Everything tastes super sweet for about a day. Has anyone had anything like this?
MRI and EEG were normal.

Thank you,
Sherri

couldbeworsaspose
09-21-2002, 01:41 PM
hi sherri,
welcome to the board,I too have complex partial siezures,my eeg showed activity in the left temporal lobe.Although my siezures change a lot,they are basically the same as yours except I feel sick and my left arm hurts.Anyway there are some great people on this board have fun getting to know everyone.
garry

pretty_kitty
09-30-2002, 07:39 PM
I too have complex partial seizures. I had just asked the doctor what kind they were, but could they have made a mistake? The seizures that I have shake. I had one that sounds like it would be complex partial in that I kind of spaced out for a while and did not shake. I read that complex partial could go into tonic clonic. (sp?) Could that be the case? I don't know, but I think that unless that is the case, they made a mistake.