PDA

View Full Version : out-of-body experience + elevated temp

thekid
02-05-2003, 04:32 PM
i've had 3 grand mal seizures in my life...one while I was 15 and 2 more just a month ago. the day before my last occurred I was on the beach and felt like I was having an out-of-body experience and my body temp. became elevated..I felt like I was in another planet. this week i'm having those same feelings. when I woke up Monday morning I felt quite hot and my leg was sore and a little stiff...yet the night before my leg was fine. on way to work I felt very odd (like I was having another out-of-body experience). That feeling went away but I felt it again at work...and my body temp. was elevated...to the point I wanted to take off my sweater. I've continued to have these feelings this week....and there's something I was dreaming about on Monday night that I can't quite grasp exactly what it was...but when I remember just tiny, tiny pieces of the dream....my whole body feels very uneasy. I'm on dilantin....can't remember the dosage but I take 4 pills each day. anyone else have these "experiences". thanks in advance..

simeone
02-07-2003, 05:25 PM
Hi There.
It never happen to me but you should check your dilantin level it could be to high. When my level of dialntin was to high I had a hard time written words and reading, and also it took a few minutes to start a conversation with someone. Keep in touch and Take Care and Good Luck.

thekid
02-12-2003, 02:19 PM
actually it seems to be my level is too low...was 6.2 last week. This week, I didn't have pharm. refill my prescrip. in time and ran out...missed 2 doses and am starting to feel same effects. at least I know now!

simeone
02-14-2003, 09:09 PM
Hi There
I am glad that you found out the problem you were having it's very important to check our levels. Keep in touch and Take Care.