PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Red Bump

TyLaw
01-18-2007, 05:00 PM
i have sensitive skin and normally when its windy dry outside ill get rough spots on my legs and back of my arms, sometimes on my face. About 3 weeks ago i noticed a rough and what seemed to me just another dry spot on my face; right side along the cheekbone, in between my eye and my sideburn. at first i thought it was a rough spot. after a week it began to tuned a little red but nothing too extravagant. After week 2 i noticed that it was developing a little nodule, or lump/bump. it has been 3 weeks now and there is an ubnormal lump about the size of a nickel on my face that appears as red dry skin on the outside. It is not sore to the touch at all. i can squeeze it and it just feels like regular skin beeing pintched. My fellow employees noticed it the other day at work and were curious what the bump was i guess its a lot more obvious then i thought. i am kinda worried as to what it may be. i have a dermo appointment in about a week but i was wondering if anyone on here could offer any sort of advice or information. thank you.

caryncmale
01-22-2007, 03:46 PM
Get it checked, but it sounds like it is growing too fast to be cancerous. Did you possible get a little frost burned.