PDA

View Full Version : tingling near removal site?

xBULLETSx
02-05-2007, 04:33 PM
hey everyong, this my first post to this boad...i was wondering if someone could help me...when i was about 13 i had some moles removed from my back a few were burnt off and two of them were surgically removed...i dont remember what the doctor had called them but he had removed a large section from underneath the mole...about 6 months ago i started to get this really weird sensation almost directly where the mole was removed from...it kind of feels like there is something on or under my skin, it feels a little numb but tingles also ....what i was wondering is if maybe it sounds like the melanoma might have grown back??

pg5teacher
03-09-2007, 07:07 PM
hey everyong, this my first post to this boad...i was wondering if someone could help me...when i was about 13 i had some moles removed from my back a few were burnt off and two of them were surgically removed...i dont remember what the doctor had called them but he had removed a large section from underneath the mole...about 6 months ago i started to get this really weird sensation almost directly where the mole was removed from...it kind of feels like there is something on or under my skin, it feels a little numb but tingles also ....what i was wondering is if maybe it sounds like the melanoma might have grown back??

I have that same sensation on my trunk where a changing mole was removed years ago. I don't know what it is. I've had my dern do full body checks on me and he's looked at that area so I'm assuming it's ok.

seriousperson
03-17-2007, 09:00 PM
I've had tingling at the site of my skin cancer surgery since it was first done about 3 years ago. I assume its damaged nerves.