PDA

View Full Version : testicle pain

ny2125
05-10-2007, 07:53 AM
yesterday i got some pain in my right testicle. more on the top of it. i noticed it when i was sitting down and then walked. it lasted about 15 min. since then i havent had the pain, but dull aches in the region (mostly near where the leg meets the underside of my scrotal area-i feel like i have to stretch it out to feel better). i do not notice any lumps like hernias in the groin areas. i have always had some issues w/groin strains in the past. when i did a self-test of my area, i did not notice anything unusual. what could this pain be from? torsion? epididmytis (sp.)? cancer? any insight would be great.

tankman
05-15-2007, 05:08 PM
I think you should go see a doc. I was having some pain there too and you wont believe it but i had to change the kind of underwear i was wearing from boxers to briefs and fitten boxers. I guess i just needed some support rather than letting my jewels just hang loose, but you should go see a doc and find out whats wrong

rx04
05-16-2007, 04:19 PM
This happened to me also. I went to the urologist and it was nothing. Likely a little muscle pulled due to stress. The solution was to wear the tightest underwear, offering the most support. I wore a jockstrap over briefs for about a year and still do on occasion.