PDA

View Full Version : penis problem(s)

argentum21
05-24-2007, 04:18 AM
Hi...
I am 16 and a half years old male. My penis is uncircumsized. It bends about 20 degrees to the left.No one has ever told me about trying to pull back my foreskin so i have never tried. Recently i read it is necessary to do this and clean the penis for proper hygine and so i tried but i couldnt even come close to pulling it past my glans. In fact hardly over the head.There is some tissue which restricts it from doing so (frenulum if im not wrong). Its directly below the urinary opening. My foreskin is long n it covers the head even when my penis is erect. I know this is not normal. What is wrong with me? Please help. What options are there except circumsising?

cleansweap
05-24-2007, 07:42 AM
Hey, try not to panic!
First of all, know that you are normal! Yes, this is normal. Discovering that the foreskin should be pulled back for cleaning is something, most of us find out on our own like you did.Lol.. The problem you're having trying to pull it back is normal! Everything you've described is normal..
Parents just don't think to tell us these important details of hygene when we're growing up.
This is sad, but atleast we will know to teach our son's these things.

Second of all, your foreskin will have to be stretched over a period of time. It won't happen all at once, so don't force it. There are other post/threads that give some really good instructions on how to do this. After trying the different methods given on the post/threads, if you still can't make any progress, then you may want to see your doctor. Hope I've helped, let us know how things work out!:wave:

tommy124
05-24-2007, 09:41 AM
see the sticky at the top of this forum, for some of the best stretching advice anywhere. good luck.

argentum21
05-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks a lot cleansweap and tommy124. The thing i was mostly worried about was not the bending (Peyronie's disease) but the fact that i could not pull back my foreskin. I have done a LOT of research and found conflicting advices everywhere. People talking about ripping frenulums etc. Thanks for your advice (you have no idea how relieved i am).

Also about the Peyronie's disease; I developed it less than 2 years ago, as in it wasn't from birth (i.e not conginental), so will it resolve on it's own (without medical attention) or will it stay?

A Question: I read the sticky for the stretching excercises and was wondering if only once a day (i.e during a bath) is enough or should it be more often than that.

Thank You very much again. Hope for the best...

cleansweap
05-25-2007, 12:41 PM
Stretching: If you can do the stretching more than once a day with out to much discomfort, give it a try!

As for the peyronies disease. Are you sure that you have it?
Do you not have the average curved penise that some of us have? Some guys are curved/bent a little more than others, at different angles but they don't have peyronies.
If it is peyronies disease, it was caused by something that you have done. Do you have any idea what that could be??:confused:

argentum21
05-26-2007, 01:02 PM
I used to have a habit of keeping my penis tilted to the left side (as in, in my pants). I would sleep this way too (I have the habit of sleeping on my stomach). The angle is around 30 and not 20 as i mentioned before.I think the angle is a bit severe. Also another thing is I dont feel any hard tissue (as people have described in many places). So I im really quite confused as to wether I do have the disease or no. Other than these I don't quite know any reason for it.

cleansweap
05-29-2007, 07:56 AM
Do you think it would be a problem as for entering the vagina during intercorse? Is your erections solid though out the length of your penis?
If your answer is yes to the first question, and no to the last, then you should have a urologist to take a look to see what's going on.:wave:
I think all men have a preferred side that their penis rest/hang on/to. I've had a slightly curved penis, which curved to the left, sense I can earliest remember. Nothing I done in particuler, that's just the angle it is. Anyway, since it curves to that side, I'm more confortable with it resting/hanging to that side. Do you have any pain with your erections, or difficulty with ejaculations? Hopefully you're fine, but let us know what the final verdict is.:wave:

tommy124
05-29-2007, 08:17 AM
You need to see a urologist. If it is Peyronie's, there are things you and the doctor can do to hopefully prevent it from getting worse.
Don't let anyone talk you into a circumcision you don't need. If they try, set up with another urologist, and tell the first one why. Too often in the US, either through ignorance or greed, circumcision gets suggested as the first step, when it should be a last resort.

argentum21
05-29-2007, 12:56 PM
To cleansweap,
I have not tried intercourse but i think it may be painful (30 degrees is severe isn't it?). There is not pain in erection and the erection is uniform throughout the penis. I did not find the charecteristic hard lump relatter to Peyronie's disease and thus im confused as to wether i have it.

To tommy124
I wont go in for circumcision until it's the very last option.

cleansweap
05-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Seeing a urologist doesn't mean, circumcision. He will just look at the problem you're having with severe curve of your penis and let you know if it's peyronies.. Circumcision has nothing to do with the bend/curve that you have in your penis. So with that said, go get it checked out! It will be worth your peace of mind.:wave:

tommy124
06-01-2007, 05:26 AM
I just wanted him to be aware, that in the US, doctors commonly suggest circumcision, when none is needed, simply because they are not taught about foreskins in anatomy and physiology textbooks, and don't have a foreskin themselves.

cleansweap
06-02-2007, 12:11 AM
Argentum21, now that you've been made aware of what some doctor's will try and talk you into, you can be prepared to let them know what your wishes are. It would be nice if you could find one that was uncircumcised.Lol..
Wouldn't that be nice. Of course that imformation would be personal and not available to the public. Good luck!:wave: