PDA

View Full Version : fixing my phimosis

terley
05-25-2007, 05:57 PM
ok ive been waiting for 4 months to see my urologist about my phimosis problem wanting to get circumsised, finally i got the appointment and they reccomended stretching. So over the last 2 weeks ive been trying to pull my foreskin back, and now i can pull back my foreskin right behind my glands with a bit off pull while errect and flacid. And im starting to be able to do it smoothly

it really does work, i was wondering how long do you think it will be before i can make it normal so it can retract fully with ease.. thanks

SpunkyStuart
05-26-2007, 05:37 AM
Well done, I am glad the commonsense non surgical approach was suggested first, and I bet you will be happier in the long run!

Rome was not built in a day, and although you have made considerable progress keep at it for a while longer, it could take a couple of months though it sounds like you are nearly there!

If you are not doing this try it - every time you go to the toilet retract your foreskin as far as it will go easily without hurting, make this a habit and it will help along with stretching. I am assuming you have seen these instructions? http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=210347

tommy124
05-29-2007, 08:25 AM
it usually takes 6-8 weeks. The results are well worth the effort.