PDA

View Full Version : What kind of food and Drinks you I take for healthy skin?

Halfman005
09-05-2007, 12:49 AM
any tips? I would really aprecciate you help.

akazie
09-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Protein, vitamins and minerals. Eating healthy unprocessed foods, vegetables, fruit and learn meats, stay away from trans fat, eat the essential fats (omega 3,6 and 9). Cardio exercise is very good for the skin and drinking water, white and green tea. Not smoking and protecting yourself from the sun.

ETA: Try to limit the stress in your life because it affects the health of your skin.

miyu
09-11-2007, 11:04 AM
I was just reading this in my book, so i have to find it again. but I believe if you do a full body detox that will help. but it takes a good 8 months to do, but I will look up skin later and let you know what this book says for detoxing or helping skin.

miyu
09-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Infrared Sauna will help you improve the skin...Ok so going to one of these infrared saunas vs. a sauna with water, is suposto be so much better for you, it helps you detox while a regular sauna (with humidity and hot water) does not if there are any toxins in the water. It only gives you more toxens rather then takinging away. works like a gas chamber. but the right sauna, will help with skin by inducing sweating and removing deeply imbedded impurities and dead skin cells. It also helps with the elasticity and helps with relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, and also remove roughness. It also helps clear cellulite, water and debris trapped in pockets beneath the skin. It helps with pain relief, detoxing. Weight loss, relaxization, and circulation.

I think I'm going to give it a try today, since I am detoxing right now,

miyu
09-12-2007, 11:09 AM
and a drink that is really good, that I like is pomagrant juice, with blueberries or green tea, you can get it in the produce section of the food store.

bjz823
10-06-2007, 04:43 AM
Cantelope, dark green leafy veggies. Raw salads full of romaine, raw brocolli, cucumbers etc... Cut out saturated fats, add olive oil and fish oils. Limit sugar also.