PDA

View Full Version : Skin colored mole, nodule?? unlike anything else I have

Olivia2020
09-19-2007, 01:34 PM
I have been searching websites for answers and can't seem to put my finger on this bump between my breasts. It started recently when I was pregnant like a pimple (I thought) and in a matter of a couple months I have an almost pencil eraser sized hard, shinny, skin colored bump on my chest. I have moles but this doesn't resemble any other bump on my body. I don't have health insurance so I can't go have it looked at. Does anyone know what it might be?? Thanks Olivia:confused:

Olivia2020
09-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Nobody seems to have any info for me about this nodule I have grown. Does anyone know where I can get descriptive info?

Judiannmel
09-28-2007, 05:21 PM
I just went to the Dermatologist with it sounds like the exact same thing. Mine was on my shoulder. I thought it also was a pimple. I tried hot compresses etc and pressing it but was still there and after 2 months I went to see the Derm. I read that there are some Basal Cell Carcinomas that can look similar to that so I was a little worried. It was a .....cyst. Whew! She poked it out. I would recommend you get yours checked to make sure. It gives you such a peace of mind. If it is anything bad, always best to catch it right away. That will save you money in the long run. The best to you.