PDA

View Full Version : overwhelmed, covered in moles

Tricia71
10-31-2007, 02:00 PM
After watching Oprah...I got scared and decided it was time to start looking at the 1,045,312,440 moles on my body. Seriously frustrating..I an scarred up some from mole removals before...but am not sure where to start. Do some skin cancers look like normal moles...I have many with some weird border, but flat, nothing else wrong with them. Just don't know...I don't want to have a scars all over my body if not necessary.

Trish

skb12354
11-17-2007, 11:41 PM
After watching Oprah...I got scared and decided it was time to start looking at the 1,045,312,440 moles on my body. Seriously frustrating..I an scarred up some from mole removals before...but am not sure where to start. Do some skin cancers look like normal moles...I have many with some weird border, but flat, nothing else wrong with them. Just don't know...I don't want to have a scars all over my body if not necessary.

Trish
I too have what seems like thousands of moles all over my body and have for years. They can be scary, but you just have to look for changes in any one of them. There are some good web sites that give descriptions and illustrations of cancerous moles. You could talk to your doctor and see what he recommends. Also, be on the lookout for new moles that just appear and don't seem right.