PDA

View Full Version : i have a lump on my left shoulder what is it

somer1
02-07-2008, 01:12 PM
i have a lump on my left shoulder what that doesn t hurt and feels a bit like tissue that you can sort of hold it about the size of a two pence piece

eliza48
04-09-2008, 04:51 AM
It sounds very much like the lump I happened to notice on my husband's upper back. It doesn't look threatening but it does feel like tissue. He is usually very negative about going to see doctors but in this case who wants to take the chance? Are you thinking of going in to see a skin doctor? I would suggest that's the best thing to do. I still have to get my husband re-registered into our medical insurance and find him a doctor! However, if you haven't been by then, and if he has, I will let you know the outcome of his visit even though every case I'm sure is individual. Speak later.

Aurorasmommy
04-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Did you find out what this was? I just posted for the first time because I have what sounds like the same thing!!! I was really worried!

sudo59
05-01-2008, 07:15 AM
When in doubt, have it checked out! That is my new motto. Why worry about it, skin cancer when is at it's most curable state when found early. The key is finding it early.

Better safe than sorry.

Mary:)

DebM412
05-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Did you ever find out what the bump was?