PDA

View Full Version : Itchy and now irritated mole

Coops2716
03-14-2008, 07:21 AM
Ive had the mole since I was a kid, its in a slighty embarrassing place but not to bad,anyway it was itching a bit so I fiddled about with it and it felt a bit scabby so I picked a bit, its bled a tiny bit, but its been slighty painful still two days later and Im not sure if its changed size, I think part of the bottom of it may have come away from the skin. I was gonna get some natural mole remover stuff anyway cos I have a few others Im uncomfortable with but now Im a bit concerned. Can a mole you've had all your life suddenly become cancerous? I obviously want to avoid seeing a dr because of where it is, is it possible for a mole to be picked off??

mahnee
03-18-2008, 04:10 PM
Yes a mole you have had all your life can become cancer. I am not sure if the location should be too much of a concern as far as a doctor - they have seen it all. lol

I would not EVER suggest using mole removers on your own. If by a slim chance there was a problem with it - you would never know. It is not worth it.

If you are concerned - go to a doctor and have them take a look. They will be able to decide whether it is something that should be investigated further.