PDA

View Full Version : question: What are the white bumps on my face

ronnie101
09-29-2008, 06:35 PM
question: What are the white bumps on my face

andrepp
09-29-2008, 09:29 PM
Are they very tiny? They could be allergic reactions to certain product you have been using. I had those tiny white bumps on my face when I was allergic to a certain product. They were gone by themselves after I stopped the product for 2 to 3 weeks.

ronnie101
09-29-2008, 10:47 PM
They are different sizes, most are tiny however. You may be correct about an allergy, I am just unsure about what I am allergic to.

drs
09-30-2008, 06:03 AM
I had one of these under my left eye, someone told me that sometimes it a calcified pore and the stuff on the inside is hard like a little stone. After I was told this I finally decided to take the chance to squeeze out what was inside, mine was soft stuff and it's much better now, I had it there for months, like almost a year. So glad it didn't get all big and awful when squeezing it out. I have fingernails so I was able to squeeze just that little spot.

Now if they are very yellow in color that is usually a fatty deposit from high cholesterol.

Diana

alicia201
10-29-2008, 01:55 PM
this could be Milla.. Milla appear as small, solid white pearly nodules and are formed when a fine cuticle of the skin grows over the mouth of the hair follicle. Milla often occur around the eye and above the cheekbones of people with dry skin. they can be removed by useing a sterilised needle, but great care is required to minimise skin damage...