PDA

View Full Version : how do i get my hair to stay straight over night

hsnelling958
10-02-2008, 01:41 PM
how do i get my hair to stay straight over night

WhiskersOnKittens
10-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Do you have curly hair naturally, or is it straight, or wavy?

tUrRrRa
10-07-2008, 05:53 PM
If you move around in your sleep a lot, this may be very hard! I sometimes get night sweats, and this is something that will mess up your hair as well. Not much you can really do about it. Try using a satin pillowcase, which is supposed to be good to keep your hair looking nice and soft. Make sure you don't style your hair RIGHT before bed. If your hair is still warm from styling, it won't set as nice. I also suggest not wearing a tight ponytail, or you may get a dent where the hair tie was.

Finest1104
10-13-2008, 11:55 AM
Depends if you use any styling products before you blow out your hair. I have very wavy to curly hair...I use a frizz barrier treatment serum from Chemistry (humidity fighting shine serum) comes in a slender pump, you can buy it at a Walgreens store. Put on towel dried hair and use a good hair dryer and a round brush (bristle for more shine or ceramic body brush) and flat iron with a good ceramic iron. You can also try using a buckwheat hull pillow. It's a great pillow that is also good for those with back/neck problems and keeps your head cool. Try these tips..good luck hope it works.