PDA

View Full Version : what makes yellow poop go away

yoyogrl86
10-04-2008, 09:09 PM
what can i eat that makes yellow poop go away. i have had a stomach ace for about a week now and everytime i go to the bathroom my poop is yellow and diaria i read that its a very serious condition and should be reported is that true?

lucylucy
10-06-2008, 01:21 AM
Are you having full-out (explosive) Diarrhea, or just loose stools? If you've had diarrhea for a whole week, I think it would be a good idea to call a doctor. Usually a virus gives you diarrhea for only a day or two. You may have an infection that requires medication right away.

If it's just loose stools, it might be something in your diet, or a side effect of a medication.

It's normal to have some weird colored poop once in a while. It's usually due to something in your diet. Yellow poop is not a symptom of cancer, but it could suggest you have an infection.

You should also make sure you're staying hydrated. Gatorade is often recommended for people with diarrhea because it adds back electrolytes you may have lost.

kersey275
10-07-2008, 03:44 PM
The yellow in your poop could be fat,that was not broken down.Might be gallbladder problems.