PDA

View Full Version : how to get the bedhead wavy hair look

Stephh430
10-24-2008, 08:26 AM
my hair is naturally very curly and i just got my hair chemically relaxed it took out some of the curl but it's still wavy.

i like the bedhead wavy hair kind of look and see it all the time but have no idea how to do it.
help?

engineer1961
01-15-2009, 10:52 PM
Stick it up in a messy bun (wet with mouse in it 0 before bed time ..then let it down when you wake up and voila...

xxbeccalovexx
01-18-2009, 04:17 PM
my hair is naturally very curly and i just got my hair chemically relaxed it took out some of the curl but it's still wavy.

i like the bedhead wavy hair kind of look and see it all the time but have no idea how to do it.
help?

well I have naturally wavy/curly hair too. But after I bleached it it pretty much did the same thing as yours; just got wavy. I'd recomend washing your hair first, then spray in victoria's secret wave enhancing leave in conditioner, then put your hair in a bun. When you wake up just scrunch it a little; It works for me evry time!

tUrRrRa
01-21-2009, 06:25 PM
My hair is pretty thick, so all the good bun tricks that people use overnight don't work for me because my hair does not air dry ALL night even if it's just down! I just spritz dry hair with a little bit of water and scrunch it and use a little bit of flexible hairspray to keep the shape. I wear it like this often now that my hair has perfect waves after getting highlights! Before highlights, it was half wavy, half just a mess when it was natural! Some people also scrunch with gel or mousse, which works well too.. I just skip a lot of product to keep the style softer. Also, some brands sell sprays meant JUST for the beachy bedhead look. I know the Tigi Bed Head brand should have some, and Bumble and Bumble does too. There should be other cheaper brands that do the similar style too.