PDA

View Full Version : Serious problem with my pants

Dmorrr
11-12-2008, 06:14 PM
I have some sort of a problem where the seat of my pants smell like defecation. They don't smell this way until I've been wearing them for several hours, I think it's disgusting. I go in the morning before showering so I can't figure out whats causing it. I think my diet might be the cause, I live on campus in college and usually eat hamburger, pizza, etc. for break fast I usually have the normal stuff, eggs, sausage, grits, pancakes. If anyone knows what's causing this I would greatly appreciate it if you told me, thanks in advance.

lucylucy
11-12-2008, 11:32 PM
As long as you don't smell it when you're standing up right, and other people aren't noticing, I wouldn't worry about it. I suppose we'd all notice the same thing if we stuck our noses in our pants. LOL

Loose pants and loose boxers might help prevent sweating and therefore any odor. Deodorant soap might help a little too (but it can dry your skin too much in the winter).

If the smell is caused by incomplete evacuation, it might help to add more bulk (fiber) to your diet - whole grains, vegetables, bran, etc. If it really bothers you, use a plain water enema to clean out any remaining fecal matter from just inside your rectum.