PDA

View Full Version : Getting older ... but young ( i guess )

BigRig
11-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi, my name is BigRig - im 21 years old......

wow must be great to be all young and full of energy right?>??

No its really not. The world my parents grew up in and the world i live in are not the same by any stretch of the imagination.

After only 21 years of life i feel like im old and on the downfall. I already have Herpes and HPV... the girls that used to look at me and want to date me has all stopped, ive lost 2 of my best friends and **** seems to hitting the fan.

Im only on here to ask Advice from the older crowd... at 21 what should i do now? look for a woman who will accept me .... stay in college... hang out with my stoner friends?....

Just need a lil help

P.S. what would you do????

HybridHen
11-19-2008, 01:41 AM
I would forget about girls for the moment, stay in college and keep away from your stoner friends. Focus on what you want to do with your life, practise your hobbies, get out in the fresh air, find something to live for. You'll find a girl when the time is right. You sound rather depressed at the moment, what happened to your two friends? Good luck.

proman
11-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Hey BigRig - I cant imagine what your going through n how you feel but those friends that dont want anything to do with you after finding out about your illness are NOT nor have they ever been your friends babe! DONT look for anyone, that special person will come your way (you cant look)! Stop hanging with ur stoner partners and stop trying to hide your pain by getting stoned! Find a support group in your area that goes through what your going through. Go for runs in the morning, treat yourself to breakfast, a new blouse, take a walk on the bay, read, go watch a movie, just occupy ur time! Look I have a friend that is HIV positive and she thought she would loose my friendship we're still friends after 18yrs! I educated myself on her illness n stuck by her n her family!! I'm 49 n I stopped looking! I learned to LOVE n put myself SECOND because God comes FIRST! Have faith dont ever let anything get you down!! just be truthful to anyone if you do happen to meet somebody! Educate yourself on your illness n you can live a normal life just like my HIV FRIEND!! KEEP YOUR HEAD TO THE SKY GURL!!!

Hi, my name is BigRig - im 21 years old......

wow must be great to be all young and full of energy right?>??

No its really not. The world my parents grew up in and the world i live in are not the same by any stretch of the imagination.

After only 21 years of life i feel like im old and on the downfall. I already have Herpes and HPV... the girls that used to look at me and want to date me has all stopped, ive lost 2 of my best friends and **** seems to hitting the fan.

Im only on here to ask Advice from the older crowd... at 21 what should i do now? look for a woman who will accept me .... stay in college... hang out with my stoner friends?....

Just need a lil help

P.S. what would you do????