PDA

View Full Version : my skin look older than my age what can i use?

labelle01
12-12-2008, 11:33 PM
my skin look older than my age what can i use?

skbrmom
12-13-2008, 06:34 AM
I know what you mean! My skin has become much drier recently. I use a rich eye cream near my eyes, and a moisturizer that helps ( supposedly) fade age spots and blotchy discolorations twice a day, every day! Drink LOTS of water to keep yourself hydrated and to keep your skin plumped up. Stay out of the sun!! Always use sunscreen. Exercise, even a brisk walk, will help your circulation and give your face a nice healthy look. All of these things can help combat the signs of aging, but unless you have deep pockets and can afford some of the laser and surgical options, all you can do is the stuff I mentioned above! It really is shocking to see how age creeps up on us and slams us in the face. You're not alone!

akazie
12-14-2008, 03:50 PM
I would recommend trying Copper Peptides.

summerblue
12-28-2008, 12:56 PM
My skin was looking really dry and lines forming around my eyes and over my eyebrows. I have been putting vaseline on my face every night after I shower and I can not believe the difference. I use a sunscreen during the day. Also, try to sleep without pushing your face into the pillow, that adds lines. I sleep on my side with a small pillow and try to keep my face up. I forgot to add to put moisterizer on your skin first then a thin layer of the vaseline at night, It really works well.

sophie56
01-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Renova will take years off your skin. It takes several months but worth the wait.
Sophie

tarapages
01-31-2009, 09:43 AM
one that I found is called Prototype #37C. Basically, it has 99% peptides, which is extremely high, actually the only one of its kind. But peptides are basically naturally occuring proteins in the body that encourage the growth of collagen and elastin. the problem is that as you age, it decreases, collagen and elastin decrease, and your skin reacts by wrinkling. If you supplement collagen and elastin, it's like giving a man a fish. it will help as long as you use it every day. but if you use peptides, it's like teaching a man to fish. it helps your body to naturally produce more on its own. Every other one I've seen uses maybe 5-10%, with a max of 30%, which I thought was the best thing to hit my face, until I found the 99%. Basically, with 30%, over the space of a month, I got rid of some of the lines on my neck, really reduced the appearance of old acne scars(and yes I did leave it for a year because your skin naturally takes care of whatever it will within the first year after), really improved the look and feel of my skin. But Prototype #37C has worked so much faster, actually gotten rid of more wrinkles than the 30% ever did, and I get it for a pretty affordable price all things considered.

andrepp
02-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Alpha Derma CE made by Janson Beckett is a miracle worker for my skin. It has helped me with wrinkles, sagginess, enlarged pores and uneven tone. The results came very fast - not mutilple months, but just days and weeks. I have been using it a few years now. I have strayed a few times to try other products but they just can't compare.