PDA

View Full Version : Cancerous moles

charlottee
01-01-2009, 09:01 AM
ive been to the doctors about a mole i have, it seemed to have grown so thought i should check it out they said i should go to a dermatologist, i havent been yet and now i have another mole that growing and is bleeding very often.. im scared that if i go to the dermatologist it may be bad news. what should i do?

esker
01-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Go to the doctor! :) This is 100% curable! :)

gayle428
01-01-2009, 10:05 AM
I agree! Go to the doctor! My dermatologist has removed several moles - no big deal at all. Very curable.

mahnee
01-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Just a quick thought - melanoma is considered "cureable" when caught early. So time is of utmost importance.

If you are concerned about something - you should get it checked as early as possible.

kaela21
01-02-2009, 04:56 AM
ive been to the doctors about a mole i have, it seemed to have grown so thought i should check it out they said i should go to a dermatologist, i havent been yet and now i have another mole that growing and is bleeding very often.. im scared that if i go to the dermatologist it may be bad news. what should i do?

hi charlottee.. I am sorry to hear about your problem, whatever you do though you must go to the doctors, if it is anything then the earlier the better. I wish you luck.. I should take my own advice :dizzy: as i have had a lump on my thigh and pubic area, the lump on the pubic area has gone brown, the lumps get big then disapear. anyway.. please take your self back and good luck to you xxx