PDA

View Full Version : Best tips/tricks to hide wrinkles

Mistyeyze
01-19-2009, 11:05 AM
Okay ladies for those of us who can't afford botox and fillers every six months, what is your best way to hide wrinkles?

Any products that you love?

micmicro
01-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Yes! La Roche Posay active-c wrinkle filler!! Love it...also I have been using the Rare Minerals Revival Night treatment and cant beleive the difference in my skin! No more breakouts (at all REALLY) and my complexion is very even toned...smaller pores..less fine lines.

andrepp
02-08-2009, 09:07 AM
This product I have been using not just hides wrinkles but actually gets rid of them. It's Alpha Derma CE made by Janson Beckett. I've been using it for a few years and everytime I stray to try something new I always go back to this one because it really gives me the most bang for the buck. It has helped me with everything, wrinkles, sagginess, enlarged pores and uneven skin tone. I can say it has taken 10 years off my face. :D

scotdanzer
02-09-2009, 12:43 PM
This product I have been using not just hides wrinkles but actually gets rid of them. It's Alpha Derma CE made by Janson Beckett. I've been using it for a few years and everytime I stray to try something new I always go back to this one because it really gives me the most bang for the buck. It has helped me with everything, wrinkles, sagginess, enlarged pores and uneven skin tone. I can say it has taken 10 years off my face. :D

where can you get this product...thank you

tiny feet
02-12-2009, 02:42 PM
smile a lot, naturally of course, it also naturally upturns your mouth :)