PDA

View Full Version : How do you get your legs as dark as the rest of your body in a tanning booth?

lam41565
01-29-2009, 08:54 AM
I have been tanning for 2 months to get a base for my cruise next month and I can't seem to get my legs as dark as the rest of my body. I go the maximum 10 minutes allowed 5 days a week but every other day I wear a t-shirt so I don't get my upper body over tan. I have even been putting dark tanning oil on just my legs thinking that would help but it doesn't.

Any suggestions other than using the self tanning lotions? I don't want to have to put that on cuz it is a pain to get it even.

Thanks for any recommendations!

tUrRrRa
01-30-2009, 04:54 PM
When you are in the beds, do you lay in the same spot the entire time? Try flipping over half way through (or maybe the whole time for a week or so to catch up). On your stomach, your legs will be right on the acrylic, closer to the bulbs. I'd always flip over half way through my tanning session when I used to tan to make sure I'd get even color. If I didn't, I'd always get a little white triangle on my lower back. I also used Ocean Potion tanning lotion, which worked pretty well and moisturized my skin well. I don't tan anymore, but I'm definitely going before my wedding in December!