PDA

View Full Version : black circles/bags underneath eyes

EseStud
02-05-2009, 08:37 AM
I have tried using Loreal/Neutrogena's eye defense lotion, and it doesn't work, it's just a ripoff. But I heard that this may be as a result of a nutritional deficiency, is that true? Please help. :confused:

gemini123
02-11-2009, 12:50 PM
I have tried using Loreal/Neutrogena's eye defense lotion, and it doesn't work, it's just a ripoff. But I heard that this may be as a result of a nutritional deficiency, is that true? Please help. :confused:

When i was anemic i had very dark circles under the eyes hope that helps

bfliesarefree
02-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Taking iron supps helped with my complexion and made my eyes look less tired. If you don't want to go to the dr. just try a multi-vitamin with iron and see if that helps at all. Also, a cold mask never hurt.

bethsheba
02-12-2009, 10:50 AM
These symptoms can be signs of an allergy.

Flourlady
02-18-2009, 05:50 AM
The bags under your eyes could be fatty deposits. Also, getting enough rest could be a help in dealing with the black undereye problem. Have you considered mentioning it to your doctor when you go for a check up? He/she may know something we all don't and can prescribe something, medicine or otherwise, that helps.

EseStud
03-03-2009, 09:48 AM
The bags under your eyes could be fatty deposits. Also, getting enough rest could be a help in dealing with the black undereye problem. Have you considered mentioning it to your doctor when you go for a check up? He/she may know something we all don't and can prescribe something, medicine or otherwise, that helps.

I personally don't think I've been having any sleep problems, but that's one of those things I may not be aware of. Although I stay asleep for most of the night, I usually wake up in the morning feeling tired and don't want to get out of bed. I'm going to see the doctor next week, but I need to ask ahead of time, what is the best remedy for the dark circles? Like I said, I've already tried those creams they sell in Cosmetics at Wal-Mart, and they don't work because the manufacturers just want your money. Any other advice would be helpful.