PDA

View Full Version : Mole on forearm

John_33
03-22-2009, 11:51 PM
I have this tiny mole on my forearm and it has filled me with extreme anxiety. It is the size of a pin point, maybe a bit larger. It is black and I have had it since as long as I can remember. I never really looked at it though until today.

A part of it looks as if either it is fading away or there is a hole in the middle of it. It's hard for me to describe it because it is so small. It is almost as if my eyes are playing tricks on me. If I look at it in a certain light or angle it looks different. Other than that there are no other symptoms.

It's definitely the same color and it is really small. I really can't tell about the symmetry and borders. My eyes keep playing tricks on me. The symmetry and border looks fine to me. There are 2 hairs growing in the middle of it. It is completely flat.

I am just so scared right now. Could this be skin cancer?

I have never gotten a sun burn in my life and I really don't spend too much time in the sun.

Please can someone help?

krazy2day
03-23-2009, 01:33 AM
Dont worry.. unless it grows larger

johnny313
03-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Im thinking its a birth mark

bavarianwench
03-30-2009, 08:44 AM
Hi, If it is really small and fairly new,I would not worry. Just get an app. with a derm. asap. If you have never had a sunburn.. then that is extra insurance that this is nothing to worry about. But do get it checked. best , V