PDA

View Full Version : Intradermal Nevus Path report

Oleander53
04-08-2009, 02:17 PM
Okay who knows anything about a Intradermal Nevus? Yep had one down below. My biopsy came back with positive margins again with this one.
Geezzz a lentigo, a squamous cell carcinoma and now this Nevus. Took 2 lidocaine shots for me to tolerate the procedure. :eek:

I know I have had several moles off that were Nevus' but I read this one is in it's 3rd stage of life? huh? It was pretty good size and they picked it up with the scope.

The Doctor has not talked to me yet. I got the nurse to email me the Path report. I am hoping it is nothing but since it showed up nice and bright after solution was put on me it showed as abnormal tissue. So we will see.

Thanks for listening.

I go back to MD Anderson on May 1st for further tests........Oleander

Chele60
04-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Are you saying the intradermal nevus (skin colored moles) biopsy came back with positive margins? I know sometimes doctors will take a biopsy if they feel there is a risk of melanoma, and in some cases they can resemble basal cell. I'm thinking you will know when you get the path report. After all, doctors have big names for some very innocent things.

Keep us posted!