PDA

View Full Version : Chest wrinkles

florinnucci
05-08-2009, 07:43 PM
what is the best procedure for removing wrinkles on my chest. Laser, chemical peel, microdermibrasion?

sara1304
05-20-2009, 06:15 PM
This is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing. How can one have chest wrinkles, like having wrinkles on the forehead, or face. I do not know of anybody personally either young,old, fat, or skinny that has chest wrinkles.

Must be something due to either sickness, or surgery. Please inform.

sara....:confused:

Choice
05-20-2009, 07:49 PM
The decollete area usually shows signs of aging before the face. The skin on this area is more sensitive than skin on other parts of our body; it is thinner, less moisturized, has less elasticity and there is no fat tissue below. Consequently, this skin is more likely to show signs of aging with dryness, hyper-pigmentation and age spots.

This area should be treated as an extension of your face. Sunscreen and moisturizer are a must. Because this area is often more sensitive than the face, it may products specifically for sensitive skin.

Which treatment to help with current wrinkles depends on their severity. Very deep wrinkle may require laser or chemical peel. More shallow wrinkles, microdermabrasion. Before undergoing any of those treatments, I would consult with an aesthetician. There may be masks and/or products that can plump up those lines.

tUrRrRa
05-21-2009, 07:49 AM
It's very, very easy to get chest wrinkles with sun damage. That's why it's very important to take care of your skin at a young age as much as possible to prevent skin damage.

I'd give microdermabrasion a try first. I just bought the kit from Mary Kay for $55. Not cheap, but MUCH cheaper than getting the treatments done. So far I really like it. Microdermabrasion can remove fine lines and help make your skin smoother. I'm in my early 20's and don't have any wrinkles, but I use it to get rid of dull skin that gets flakey around my nose area and dead skin cells that cause me to break out. My skin already looks fresher after about 2 uses (you use it twice a week). If you don't like the product, MK will accept returns. I don't really use any of their other products, just the one!

I know many ladies who used it for fine lines and said it helped. Some of the ladies even used the microdermabrasion on their whole body in preparation for their wedding! I don't think I'd do this though. You would use up the tubes so fast!