PDA

View Full Version : how to get rid of forehead wrinkles

kobe24
05-25-2009, 01:05 PM
how to get rid of forehead wrinkles

Anna1959
05-26-2009, 12:43 AM
I break out from any kind of facial moisturizer....Except Extra virgin olive oil! hubby and I both use it lightly on a daily basis and it really makes our skin look great! I had a fairly deep line across my forehead and now I can hardly see it! Olive oil has been use for thousand of years to keep skin looking soft and smooth. I even use it with a bit of hand lotion and rub them together. Just remember, a little goes along way. I put it on my whole face about two hours befor I go to sleep so it gets a chance to soak in. I also use warm water on my face to open the pores before I put it on. I even use it as a body scrub befor I take a shower. I mix 3 table spoons of olive oil to equal amout of salt in a small bowl. I scrub it all over, then shower as usual. It is cheaper than all of the high priced beauty aids I have tried with no success. I also put some on a Q tip and dab it on my laugh lines around my eyes. It works great!

I hope this helps,
Good luck!
Anna1959

EllieFrog
05-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Nothing is going to help get rid of them except BoTox. Don't throw your money away on those creams and whatnot because they do NOT work.

andrepp
05-30-2009, 08:35 PM
I got rid of most of my forehead wrinkles and wrinkles on other parts of the face using by Janson Beckett's Alpha Derma CE anti-aging cream. It showed results very fast also. I saw changes in a matter of days. Not only has it helped me with wrinkles, but also sagginess, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone and some age spots. I always tell my friends it has taken 10 years off my face and they can see it. I've been using it for a few years now and I've tried many other high end brands such as Dr. Perricone, Kinerase, Peter Thomas Roth, Dr Denese ......, but Alpha Derma CE beats them all.