PDA

View Full Version : I will never use an eyebrow trimmer again! help!!

Sugar64
06-22-2009, 10:43 AM
So I used an eyebrow trimmer for the first time and now the top of my left brow is ruined! I've always loved my full, well-shaped brows, so now I'm really upset! I'm filling in the bare spot with an eyebrow pencil, which looks much better. How long until eyebrows that are trimmed grow back?? :(

tUrRrRa
06-22-2009, 06:39 PM
I've accidentally messed up my eyebrows since they are already naturally very thin and not thick enough (I was just trimming longer hairs). I'd say the first week is the trickiest! After a week, it was already a big improvement and I'd say about 2 weeks, much, much better! Hope yours grows in soon and meanwhile, keep filling it in with that pencil or a brow powder. I sometimes use brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows when I just want them a bit fuller. I just use a flat eyebrow brush to do this very carefully so they don't look fake.

Sugar64
06-23-2009, 05:22 AM
Thank you....I was worried about my eyebrow hair growing back in because I've never really had to tweeze them much and I've never had them waxed. I was just trying to shape them a little bit because they're full on top. I can already see little hairs popping back up though, so I hope they grow back in soon!