PDA

View Full Version : Insecure about small breasts

mommyof1angel
07-17-2009, 07:59 PM
:confused: I am 25yrs old and feel insecure about my breasts. I am a 34A. But I can't really even fill an A cup. I have a 3 yr son that I nursed when he was younger and it took a toll on my breasts. Going bra shopping is so frustrating and depressing. I always feel like I float in them. I know how big a womens breasts size doesn't really matter. But when I have no shirt on I feel like I look like I am 14. I can never find a bra that fits just right. My breasts are really small and not perky at all they have this slope to them. I just wish I could find a bra that I can feel comfortable in. As well as a bathing suit. When I go to the beach I feel self conscious in my bathing suit b/c I look flat chested. Which I pretty much am. I dunno I just need some advice. Are there any other women out there who know how I feel that have the same issue. Thanx

Dragonomine
07-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Do you think breast augmentation would give you more self-esteem? That's the only permanent thing I can suggest. There are inserts you can put into a bra that make you look like you have a larger bust. Or maybe you need to work on your self image?

I can only speak for myself. After having 2 children and breastfeeding my poor girls were no longer perky and stretched out. I got implants. Best thing I ever did for myself.

MissS2
08-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Ah well I'm definitley no busty beauty, very tiny (a little A cup)- hehe. Though I am sometimes insecure about them, I do feel that I am proportionate for my height. I'm barely five feet and weigh about a 100 pounds. I personally think that proportion should be considered, but most importantly your self-esteem and happiness.

I've learned to dress my petite little friends up with cute and sexy bras! Thooough, it can be a pain finding the right sizes, shopping online is the best since they most likely have your size! Confidence and posture are key.

However, I may consider getting implants at a later date... (when the funds are available!) I don't think you should feel ashamed about considering plastic surgery and especially about your small breasts for the rest of your life... you are a beautiful person whether or not you are a AA or a massive F cup! Though do consider the fact that it's always best to have less on the chest! *^_^*

cryssierox
09-21-2009, 11:21 PM
dont worry all my friends have bigger boobs than me-mine are relatively small for my age- but i was wondering whether or not you could tell me what bras you wore for breastfeeding- my cousin is you age and has a 32A bra size and is pregnant

AThena53
09-22-2009, 05:52 AM
I'm 56 and have lived with 34As my whole life. I love them. There is ZERO sag. What do you think those big, cushy, augmented breasts on the 20-something starlets are going to look like in 30 years? Be happy with what you have and spend the $$ you'd pay for augmentation on something fun.

Dragonomine
09-22-2009, 08:19 AM
I'm 56 and have lived with 34As my whole life. I love them. There is ZERO sag. What do you think those big, cushy, augmented breasts on the 20-something starlets are going to look like in 30 years? Be happy with what you have and spend the $$ you'd pay for augmentation on something fun.

Um... I'm 41, have implants an no sag. tyvm

tUrRrRa
09-22-2009, 05:55 PM
Um... I'm 41, have implants an no sag. tyvm

Usually WITH implants, you won't get sagging! I think the sagging would be more true for very large natural breasts. Some people are lucky and STILL don't have sagging! I've heard that it's very helpful to avoid yo-yo dieting and to always wear supportive bras, especially while exercising.

I'd say I'm average sized and I still wish I were a bit bigger! I wish I were a D cup, but I know that will never happen. I know there are good and bad about both ways. I'd chicken out to get surgery because I'd worry that it wouldn't turn out exactly as planned... I'd rather just buy some really great fitting bras that make the most of what I've got! I also wear what goes best for my figure. I like push-up bras best because they fit great and make me feel confident. A great-fitting bra doesn't need a lot of padding or anything to make you look great.

I also try to focus on the overall look and not focus on my flaws :) If I can work out and watch my diet and stay in good shape, I'd rather be that way then out of shape with big boobs!

Shirokuma
09-23-2009, 02:11 AM
Try shopping online and getting Japanese makers, Wacoal etc.

Fact of life I think. Breast feeding and reduction in size. My wife went from an American 36 C down to a 34 AA no more Victoria's Secret shopping for me. Culture plays a big part in this body image question as well.

Mammma
11-03-2009, 10:20 AM
I LOVE small breasts. I think they are so pretty and delicate. Now, when I have gained a considerable amount of weight and my boobs are bigger, it's really bugging me. Very unattractive and I can imagine the sagging that will happen if I don't do something about getting back into shape.

mustlovecats
11-03-2009, 02:30 PM
I always "suffered" from small breasts, I was teased at school by the boys and made fun, I was really traumatized by this, didn't help that my friends had all big breasts or at least bigger than mine, as a matter of fact one of them was famous for them, she was so curvy and her breasts were big and round and very attractive, well now that she gave birth to 3 kids they are gone, just skin and nip****, she had to had them done because they look really bad, in the other hand mine are still firm and although they didn't grow bigger they look very good even without a bra, I am happy with them now, I've been happy about them since I can't remember when, those teenage days at school being teased are long gone, I would never change the size of my breasts, ever. My husband loves them and he also says that wouldn't have them any bigger. I too think that big breasts look gross, bigger doesn't mean better, and the sagging!! I can't imagine myself with big breast, not a chance!

debz1213
11-04-2009, 07:33 AM
Hey There,

I have exactly the same problem. I'm a 34AA, mother of a 3 year old son and very very down about my chest. It's not just that they're small and saggy or "sloped", it's that one is bigger than the other too. Every time I shower or put a bra on, I just break out in tears. My boyfriend tells me that I'm prefect and all that, but it just makes me feel worse. I mean, for a woman her chest is important, and even looking for underwear upsets me, all these catalouge photos of women with beautiful curves and stunning physiques, it bothers me that I'm skinny and flat chested. I got bullied at school over it all the time, and people don't realise that mentioning a flat chest, well it cuts deep doesn't it?

I hate when a bra ends up with a broken wire or washes out and looks awful, it means buying a new bra for boobs that just have no point.

People always say they're jealous, that being thin and flat chested is the "Model" look they want. What they don't realise is that just because boobs are small, doesn't mean they are immune from gravity. And I'd never dream of wearing half the things that models wear - like backless dresses. I always wear bras with loads of padding and cup size boosters - which just makes me feel like an imposter. I literally have no sexy, silky bras, no lace, no push-up bras.

I keep saying to my boyfriend that it makes me depressed and feel like I'm not a woman, and he just tells me he loves me. But he wouldn't say the same things he said to me if he was small where it matters to a man, would he? He'd be upset and depressed and miserable, emasculated and he'd never feel sexy either. I feel like a child, and I hate getting upset over it because there's nothing I can do about it.

dalila1981
02-04-2010, 09:47 PM
I had small breasts then I got implants. omg the best thing i ever did. i love them. I went to a top doc in nj and they look real as real gets and feel really good. best darn thing i ever did. of not for you try the new victoria secrect bra that makes you a couple sizes bigger. i hated my small boobs on myself but when i see them on other women i think they look good. i do love the way implants look way more though.

tUrRrRa
02-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Dalila1981, how uncomfortable was it to get the implants, healing-wise? I've heard some people talk about what an awful experience it is going through the surgery and after-care, and others say it wasn't too bad for them. I am curious to hear more opinions.

The new VS bra really does boost and enhance a lot. It really does look like your chest is two cup sizes larger, or at least one, plus pushed up. I felt that the bra felt kind of "hard" for my taste, but I really like the Very Sexy convertible bra that has the gel inserts. This isn't the strapless one, but the one that comes with clear straps, a low back strap, and regular straps. The gel inserts don't make the bra feel hard and it really enhances and makes my chest look larger. It looks natural too- I'd say the other new one makes it a little more obvious that it's a push up bra!

dalila1981
02-06-2010, 09:21 PM
I had some pain after having them put in but no way ner bad. I ad more pain when i broke my toe, i sware. By the time you finish your pain meds your pain is very minimal. The hardest part was waiting for the bandage to come off to see them. i was up and about in 3 days with a fairly tight shirt on. my aunt had them done too and she had minimal pain as well. the most pain was getting up from a lying position as you dont even realize you use those muscles in your chest to get up. I do agree about the vs bra. I went and looked at one after i told you about it anf tried it on. I agree i hate it. there is way too much pads in there and its so smothering. i dont recomend it anymore lol. anymore questins let me know

tUrRrRa
02-08-2010, 06:17 AM
That is great that pain was minimal! I wonder if it is any way similar to the pain I felt while healing from surgery not long ago. I had my lower stomach muscles cut through on both sides to correct two hernias, then sewn back up. Getting up and out of bed was the toughest, as I couldn't really use my stomach muscles. I had to learn to roll to the side first and use my arms to press myself out of bed. Did you get the implants placed UNDER the muscle? I'd love to be up 1-2 cup sizes, but I am not at the point where I would actually get work done. I would be open to it in the future though :) I especially don't want to have to deal with sagging when I get older, so maybe then would be a good time!

Oh yeah, and in addition to the VS very sexy convertible bra I like so much, I also like the Miracle Bra. I like these both better than the Miraculous one. The Miraculous just feels overpadded to me. The Miracle uses air pockets, so it's much lighter and in my opinion, more natural looking, even though there is still a LOT of boost. All three of these give a VS swell level of 5, which are supposed to be VS' most enhancing. I highly recommend a great bra!! I feel that my chest is average sized, but I feel most confident in a great bra, and I feel a little insecure about wearing a bathing suit or something that doesn't enhance as much. I wish I could feel that confidence ALL the time.

dalila1981
02-08-2010, 03:33 PM
I can asure you the surgery you just had is much more painful then implants. I went from a 34 barely there a to a very full c under the muscle. I do not advise over the muscle as they are much more prone to sagging to to lack of strenght in muscle to hold them up in not under the muscle. I have a higher priced silicone shell high profile (more projection from side) saline filled implant. Also as for bathing suits at vs even though i have implants i still would like to be larger, i got a bathing suit with the miracolus bra in it. look in there catalog. you will get the same result in the suit as you do with the bra.