PDA

View Full Version : my nose ring tore my nose what do i do

gothic nicky
08-04-2009, 07:11 AM
my nose ring tore my nose what do i do

tUrRrRa
08-07-2009, 06:40 AM
Definitely visit a piercing studio! I would not try to fix this on your own, because it may get infected. Visit a professional piercer and they can give you a special gentle soap to keep the area clean and prevent infection. Depending on how bad the tear is, they will let you know what you need to do to let it heal. If you can't make it to a piercing place, try calling them. Most should even be able to help over the phone.

EllieFrog
08-09-2009, 12:05 PM
I suggest seeing a doctor... that sounds very painful. It will, without a doubt, scar (unfortunately)... especially if the tear is deep/large. Good luck.

writeleft
08-09-2009, 12:10 PM
I too, would see a doctor. You may need some antibiotics to protect you from infection, and a few stitches to heal properly, with the least scarring.

AnnD
08-09-2009, 12:26 PM
For sure go see a doctor right away as you might need a stitch or two to repair..if you wait you will have to just hope it heals without some kind of odd look to it and further down the line then needing the assist of a very expensive plastic surgeon to repair.

Dragonomine
09-06-2009, 09:31 AM
What do you mean exactly? Did it actually get ripped out or did it migrate on it's own?