PDA

View Full Version : Small Bump

tommy15
08-07-2009, 06:46 PM
Hello, I am 16 years old and I seem to have a small bumb on the foreskin of my penis.I have not had sex and am still a virgin.It is reddish and it has been on there for a couple weeks.I just popped it,but when i did nothing came out, and i had to push it and only blood came.I dont know what it could be,i am very worried.Could it be cancer?

Oleander53
08-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Tommy,

You need to go see a Doctor/Dermatologist. It is probably nothing but you need to get it checked to be safe. You will feel much better after having it looked at.

Not much is said about skin cancer occuring on your "Private parts". No one really wants to talk about it but it does happen and it is on the increase from tanning beds and other things.

I myself got a purple spot in my vaginal area and it did turn out to be Squamous Cell Cancer. It was caught early and I am fine but have to be checked frequently.

Men and women both should get a mirror and and examine themselves monthly for discolorations or any changes. Skin cancer can occur anywhere.

Do you feel comfortable enough to talk to your parents and ask them to take you to the Doctor?

Let us know what happens........Oleander