PDA

View Full Version : olay regenerist mini-peel

chocolate29
10-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Has anyone had good results with the Olay regenerist daily thermal mini-peel?
I saw it on the store shelf today. I was looking for something for my face. My skin on my face NEEDS something. I can't get it to look as fresh and nice as it used to. Has anyone tried this and did you get good results?
At this moment I have it on my face. I'm giving it a try. It was not cheap.

chocolate29
10-03-2009, 07:28 PM
It was REALLY nice. Did not make my face sting and I have sensitive skin. I'm going to use it once a week and see what my face does. So far so good. My skin is really smooth and my complexion looks a bit fresher.

sonic
11-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Ive never heard of it...could you tell me how you use it?
How long you leave it on? does it come with a moustrizer(sp)

im always looking for new products.:D

leopard777
12-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Eh May be you will not agree with me .
I use to live 10 years in France .I m not French ,just used to work there Their is plenty of
cosmetics plants their .And plenty of scientists and laboratory assistants .

And sometimes they speak on TV ,Hid their face and say ,our cosmetics ,we put always
the same product inside .Or nearly the same product inside .

And we advertise a make up story with the marketing ,something that looks like a science
discovery .They said we use animals to test the cosmetics before selling them .
Or we pay some people to try it .
But we just check that it doesnít damage the skin .
We donít check really if it improves the skin beauty .

My opinion ,I think their is a brain thing ,you think you have a high tech efficient things ,
You use it ,believe in it ,and that work .Even if this product is a kind of neutral product .
You will hate my answer .Ehh sorry itís what i have heard several times on TV .The marketing
tricks .I just repeat .

My opinion A soap ,it Ďs the best efficient cleaner .Itís very efficient .I donít think anything else
can be better .In some countryside or in foreigners countries not so develop they donít have
this lotions and some have a beautiful skin ,just using soap ,and some
summer skirt , feminine clothes ,tight ,that show the back
and the shoulder .That makes women pretty .
We have a different opinion .Tell me whatís yours ?