PDA

View Full Version : Clinical Strength Deodorant?

tUrRrRa
10-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Do any of you use (and had good luck with) clinical strength deodorant? I live in Texas and it gets pretty hot here. I use regular deodorant 2-3 times per day and still seem to sweat a little more than I'd like to (especially when in my work clothes). It's not bad enough to get pit stains or anything, but I just want to feel comfortable. I recently purchased Ban Clinical Strength roll on deodorant because I heard it works better than Secret and Dove and some of the other common brands. Today is day one of wearing it and so far it hasn't really seemed any different! Maybe it'll take some time, but I don't know. I really don't care for solids and prefer either a gel or roll-on deodorant. I also don't like a powdery scent and prefer a light scented one that I don't really smell, so it doesn't clash with my perfume/body spray.

Let me know if any of you have tried any that worked well! Thanks :)

hobogirl
10-07-2009, 10:16 AM
I am using the Dove clinical strength and I like it. I have already started having hot flashes and this seems to be working for me. You might want to give it a few days to see how it works.

Toonces1
10-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Wait 2-3 days. I use this too and it took about 3 days to start working. Likewise, when I stopped using it for a brief time, I still did not sweat for about 3 days after I stopped using it. good luck

Bluesy
10-08-2009, 11:23 AM
I've tried almost every clinical brand out there and nothing has worked. Finally someone recommended Mitchum (I believe that's right) and it's awesome. I highly recommend it.

tUrRrRa
10-09-2009, 07:29 AM
So far I think I notice an improvement with the Ban Clinical Strength! Yeah! Even if it isn't a complete cure, I can tell that it's working better than the Secret gel deodorant that I had before. I really liked the old one because of the vanilla scent, but it just didn't work well for hot days.

I actually used to use Mitchum! I liked it alright, but unfortunately it still didn't do the trick for me. I applied it twice per day. Someone told me it worked so well that you only need to apply it once per day, but that definitely wasn't the case for me! I don't sweat all that much even and I'm more of a cold natured person... I think it just depends on the type of clothing I am wearing.

Thanks for the replies and help! I appreciate it :)

Rochelle18
10-11-2009, 03:16 PM
I'm in the UK but I use Sure Maximum Protection, it works so well I couldnt go out of the house without sweating through 3 layers of clothes. I have ruined so many jackets have had to throw them out! i'm sure you can order it online to be shipped to you if they don't sell it in the states. tried mitchum as mentioned before but that didn't work at all!

Rochelle xox

tyvin
11-16-2009, 03:20 AM
I use to have the same deal until I was turned onto Arrid Extra Dry XX. Fantastic stuff. I can't use anything else. Try it, you will be pleasently surprised. Thanks