PDA

View Full Version : how to straighten a curly hair with the loreal products

sushamaunni
10-25-2009, 08:15 AM
how to straighten a curly hair with the loreal products

tUrRrRa
10-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Hi there, can you explain your question a little bit more? Which products are you trying to use?

I find that with my wavy hair (or curly hair) products ALONE won't do the trick. I definitely have to use heat styling AND products to get straight hair. I use a big round brush made with boar bristles and nylon (the mixture gets a really good grip on my hair) to blow dry. I usually prefer to let my hair air dry, and then I flat iron it in sections with my Chi. My favorite hair product to use for straightening is Biosilk Silk Therapy. I also have a Chi shine spray that protects against heat. Both of these are great for getting rid of frizz and the bottles last me a really long time.

Ding
10-30-2009, 06:43 AM
I use Loreal shampoo and conditioner (cant remember the exact name...they are in a pink bottle and are the ones designed to make your hair shine), then once i've done that I comb through a blob of L'oreal 'straight and shine' heat activated product, and blow dry in sections with a big brush.
Then I section again and smooth through abit more product on the dry hair to smooth any flywaway ends, then straighten slowly all over.