PDA

View Full Version : i am 42 and have under eye wrinkles how do i get rid of them

tlepen
11-19-2009, 05:12 PM
i am 42 and have under eye wrinkles how do i get rid of them

rita
11-20-2009, 02:11 PM
There is no way to get rid of wrinkles, no matter what you read or hear. Once they are there, they are there to stay. What you can do is minimize their appearance (that's basically what all the creams and serums do) by keeping the area moisturized because dry skin shows wrinkles.
Of course, there are also Vitamin A derivative creams (Renova, etc) but I am not sure if the thin, delicate skin under the eyes is an appropriate place to use them. It may cause more harm than good but you can ask your dermatologist.
The very best thing is PREVENTION. Always put on a sunscreen made for that area, each and every day of the year, regardless of season or weather conditions.

tlepen
11-20-2009, 04:27 PM
They are not really wrinkles but fine lines. Is there something I can do about them?

rita
11-20-2009, 04:40 PM
They are not really wrinkles but fine lines. Is there something I can do about them?

Fine lines are just shallow wrinkles and there is not much to be done about them, same as for any other wrinkles. It may not be what you want to hear but it is the truth. All you need to know that it is the truth is to look at the number of products available on the market that all claim success in getting rid of wrinkles. If even one of them actually did do that, it would obliterate all the competition and the makers would become instant billionaires...LOL
So far, all we have is lots of companies trying to sell us their hype and make some money before we wise up and give up. But, hope springs eternal especially in the search for youth and that's what all the cosmetic industry is banking on and they have been laughing all the way to the bank...while we are left with wrinkles and hope.

bellalondon
12-01-2009, 03:54 AM
hi
i personally wud recommend that u use galvanic spa with ageloc and truface line corrector
works wonders and gives u a non surgical facelift in 10 mins

hope this helps
best regards

BioAdoptMom3
12-04-2009, 06:58 PM
I agree that nothing will actually get rid of them, but I have noticed that Mary Kay Timewise makes my fine lines appear much less obvoious and keeps my face looking brighter. I was sure of this difference when I recently ran out of the day solution and moisturizer and within a week, my face just seemed duller. I have heard very good things about Avon Anew as well, but have never tried it.

Nancy

andrepp
12-16-2009, 09:33 AM
I highly recommend you try Alpha Derma CE produced by Janson Beckett. It works very well for forehead wrinkles and eye wrinkles, and turkey neck. This is the most cost effective antiaging cream I've used, and I have used many brands. My skin has had a complete make over thanks to it.