PDA

View Full Version : Anti ageing creams and solution.

obentick
03-27-2010, 12:06 PM
I just turned 27 and I am getting worried about wrinkles as I am getting older. I heard the best thing is use preventive creams for wrinkles but I don't know which ones are any good. If anyone knows any good creams, or soultion to wrinkles I would love to know...
Thank you in advance.

JohnR41
05-08-2010, 10:40 AM
obentick,

Getting older shouldn't have anything to do with getting wrinkles. Wrinkles form for a reason. Let's do what we can to eliminate the reasons. 1) minimize sun exposure to your face 2) don't smoke 3) don't drink to excess
4) keep your weight steady 5) eat a healthy diet (no processed (junk) foods). Use olive oil. 6) stay properly hydrated 7) get about 8 hours of sound sleep 8) avoid stress 9) get plenty of exercise

BeHappy2
05-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Retinol Vitamin A definately has made a huge difference keeping wrinkles away for me. I'm in my 50's and many say my face looks much younger than i am. It is one thing that has worked for me.

Live Life well
BeHappy2

samantha collin
05-25-2010, 01:31 PM
John made a good post...If you follow the things he mentioned you would be golden...How ever dont try too many cosmetic products...it may have an averse effect on your skin..u can also try some natural products...

renz15
08-05-2010, 07:38 PM
i have read that bioidentical hormone therapy is a good anti aging cream...most of all it is naturally made...it is identical to those produced by the human body. The delivery route of this method is transdermal or through the skin, which has been proven to be effective in decreasing blood clots and preventing strokes and heart attacks. most women today use this treatment for anti aging....