PDA

View Full Version : why is certain dri not working for me?

cdubs
03-31-2010, 09:48 AM
why is cerain dri not working for me? I use it every night and it doesn't seem to be working. Can someone PLEASE help me! I need to fix this problem. Thanks

ibake&pray
04-01-2010, 09:19 AM
[COLOR="Navy"]Do you mean Certain Dri? If so, it doesn't work for every person. There are some people that it just doesn't help. Or it will work for a day or two. If you fall into that category of folk, my suggestion would be that you go to your GP and get a script for a presciption strength ani-prespirant.

jessmari
04-18-2010, 03:19 PM
i've had severe under arm sweating and found maxim antiperspirant. its amazing!

You put it on at night and can even take a shower the next morning. still have to use deodorant though. hope this helps. i am not kidding when i say it changed my life!! For better.

snogal
04-23-2010, 07:31 AM
Certain dri didn't work for me either. NOTHING worked until I saw my dermatologist about the problem. She gave me a prescription for Hypercare. It has saved me from the embarrassing underarm wetness I've been dealing with for years. The first few days are painful – itching, burning skin…. but after the initial 3 days, I was able to drop back to using it about 2 times per week. You apply it at night and can shower the next day. Just to be safe, I use a mild over the counter antiperspirant/deodorant each morning. On the nights I don't use the Hypercare, I use a clinical strength over the counter antiperspirant/deodorant. I've been doing this for the past month.....and NO more underarm wetness at all.