PDA

View Full Version : help with wrinkles

star8527
06-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Hi! I am noticking a few small lines on my forhead and I would like to know how to stop more from coming and lso how to reduce the appearence of them. Please do not tell me botox or a brow lift I am not ready for that yet. I do use a moisturizer and wash my face with cetaphil morning and night.

Misty800
06-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Lines on the forehead are usually due to frowning or squinting. Pay attention and you will notice whether you are guilty of either one of those.

Some people get wrinkles on the forehead due to raising their eyebrows upward.

gilmoregirl
07-13-2010, 01:58 AM
in that case, it can be prevented by stress management. i can also see lines in my forehead whenever i am irritated so i guess i just have to minimize that. always being happy and relax really helps in making one young looking. anyway applying a good moisturizer also helps one get rid of lines. i used a natural one- milk and lemon mixture and apply it on my face. i also use egg white sometimes and it does moisturize my face.

memawof3
07-14-2010, 12:42 PM
in that case, it can be prevented by stress management. i can also see lines in my forehead whenever i am irritated so i guess i just have to minimize that. always being happy and relax really helps in making one young looking. anyway applying a good moisturizer also helps one get rid of lines. i used a natural one- milk and lemon mixture and apply it on my face. i also use egg white sometimes and it does moisturize my face.

about the best advice i can give, is use sunscreen, keep your skin moisterized,get pleanty of rest,eat healthy,make sure your makeup is off when you go to bed at night, drink water..
i have also found that if you use a saten pillow case, it will help alot to prevent those too!
hope ive helped?
bren