PDA

View Full Version : how should i tighten my face pores

irfan khan
10-09-2010, 09:38 PM
how should i tighten my face pores

chongo
10-25-2010, 01:23 PM
apply a hot flannel to the face then straight away apply a cold one! :)

memawof3
11-03-2010, 11:14 AM
how should i tighten my face pores

your going to think iam nuts!
but, i have been told and tried the egg method...
you take the white of an egg, beat it well, and then apply the frothy foam to your face and let it dry, then rinse, and you have smooth beautiful skin, minus the pores!!!

bren

peterhoplacer
01-05-2011, 10:31 PM
I used Excel Skin Care's product, excellent working. Took care of my face pores along with various wrinkles that I had too. I continue to use it everyday as my normal moisturizer for a fresh feel and look everday.

Hydra Peptide Renewal Complex, go through their ****** store for the low price with free shipping included.

jimminy
03-21-2011, 12:36 PM
your going to think iam nuts!
but, i have been told and tried the egg method...
you take the white of an egg, beat it well, and then apply the frothy foam to your face and let it dry, then rinse, and you have smooth beautiful skin, minus the pores!!!

bren
Is this a long term treatment or do things return to normal quite quickly?

MSNik
03-22-2011, 03:27 AM
Anytime you do a masque on your face its temporary. There is nothing permanent about tightening pores, wrinkles or even ridding the face of marks/ scars without a surgical solution. Lasers offer more permanent solutions, however even those only last 3-5 years and are very expensive and often painful.

The over the counter acids you can buy on the market will help more then drug store varieties of cleansers/ toners/ masques; however you run the risk of chemical burns and using them improperly can result in permanent damage. Its advisable to talk to a dermatologist or a medical spa to find out what can be done on a permanent basis.
nikki

Tryst
03-28-2011, 09:57 AM
Aspirin masks are another inexpensive method. Crush three uncoated aspirin and mix with a little water. Apply to your face, avoiding eyes, then rinse off in five minutes. The bha's in aspirin will make your face look bright!

7165ed
01-10-2012, 02:22 PM
I agree with the egg white mask. I'll try the asprin/

Prettyinpink86
01-13-2012, 03:04 AM
No7 Pore Refining Serum is quite good, you can really notice a difference on pictures, you have to keep using it though.

Cat99
01-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Thanks for the egg white idea! :wave:

Cindy

smileasmile4me
02-11-2012, 11:51 PM
I have small pores with one larger one on my nose. I have used primers for some time but never completely impressed. Until now with Happy me skin are. I love in so does the 13 people I recommended it to. It is like layering silk on your face. Fills and the smoothest I have ever used at halle the price. It is Happy Me. Skincare. I don't now if I can leave the store name....let's be safe..it's in a drugstore, that's all u need to find.