PDA

View Full Version : lower right side dull ache and weird feeling!

scaredycat
08-12-2001, 06:03 AM
I'm a 26 year old female, and for about the past 6 months, I have had this weird dull ache on my lower right side. If you put your palm of your hand on your hip bone, and angle the tips of your fingers to your "private area", that is the general area of it. It has a very dull ache once in a while, and when I go to the bathroom or urinate, I can feel it too. It feels really weird, almost like I can feel when I got to the bathroom it comes out of a tube like thing! It's hard to discribe. It's only on occasion, but I'm nervous! Does anyone have any idea what this sounds like or what kind of Doctor I should see? Help me!

Markr
08-12-2001, 09:26 PM
It doesnt sound like anything too serious at your age, however I would definetely see your GP, He will probably do some bloodwork and some x-rays or a CT scan and may refer you to a Gastro Dr., it just depends, but go see your GP!!!

yngguy
08-20-2001, 08:30 PM
Hey I have the exact same symptoms..I cant figure it out I suffer from constipation its almost like sometimes the tube is open and other times its not ? have you had any success ?