PDA

View Full Version : I ordered mastic gum

DianeMarie73
07-10-2002, 02:08 PM
I ordered mastic gum today I will try it and let everyone know if it works. Does anyone know how long it take to ship from California to NY priority mail?
Thanks Diane

DianeMarie73
07-15-2002, 08:13 AM
the label says take 2- 2x's daily in between meals should I take them about 2 hours after I eat? anyone?

Harry
07-15-2002, 09:45 AM
Diane,
2 times a day(500mgs caps) and at least 2 hours after meals is OK.

I didn't know at the time I took It but you should also take a probiotic pill daily. I do that every day anyway and as you may know I like PB-8 and Probiotica.

Let us know how it works for you???

God Bless---Harry

DianeMarie73
07-15-2002, 10:50 AM
I have the PB-8 here already. should I take just one a day? and when should I take it? Thanks for your suggestions I really want this to be the answer to all of my horrible life long stomach problems and it is good to here that it worked for someone else. I will keep you posted!

Harry
07-15-2002, 03:06 PM
I think all you need to do is take one daily on an empty stomach. I take it before bed but some people are snackers and eat before bed. At any stomach acid destroys alot of the lactobacillus type bacterii before it ever gets to your intestines. I also think you should take Probiotia. Read about it on reuteri.com----it is very very good.

Harry

DianeMarie73
07-15-2002, 05:05 PM
do I need the probiotia right now? all of my experimenting is getting expensive.

Harry
07-15-2002, 06:57 PM
I think "Probiotica" will probably help you as much as the Mastica---even if it's only one lactobacillus. As I said it is the best I have ever used. I know at Wal Mart a bottle cost $15 here. After I had colon surgery in March alot of things bloated me lettice, fruit and taking Probiotica helped in one dose.

I'm just your support person---do what you got'a do----Harry

DianeMarie73
07-15-2002, 07:57 PM
Is it normal to have alot of gas and bloating w/ mastica? is there anything I can do for it? I will stop and Walmart tomorrow and pick up the probiotica.(sp)Thanks again Diane

DianeMarie73
07-16-2002, 10:39 AM
Harry would a few beers cause me to have any side effects while taking mastica? I have a coulple of party's coming up and I don't want to make myself sick. Thanks Diane