PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Stomach is grumbling and bowels out of control

Paraniod
05-30-2001, 10:02 AM
Hi All

I am now at my last straw. As long as I can remember I have had stomach probs, I am 24. Flatulence and irregular bowel movements (constipated, loose bowles, always feeling unemptied) It has never been a major concern as I thought most people have these probs from time to time but mine have never seem to have gone away. In the beginning of the year I was under extreme stress which sent my body into mahem. This coupled with a bad diet over the last years has finally caught up with me. My tummy is at war with me! Over the last 3 months I have noticed some grumbling noises coming from for tummy. At first it was not so bad but no is uncontrollable. I dont no what to do. I feel like I have to go to the tiolet 4-5 times a day as I never feel empty. I looked to my diet and thought I may have Candida. It is worse when I drink so I dont, I have now cut out dairy, sugar, fruit, wheat over the laet few days and there is not much improvement. What could I do?

Paraniod

incoherant
05-31-2001, 02:50 PM
There isn't really anything you can do until you see a Dr and find out whats causing it, it sounds like it could be IBS however it's always best to make sure.
Also he can prescribe you medicine that will help with the constant toilet trips.