PDA

View Full Version : Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer

rajtp
12-02-2010, 01:26 PM
hi there

i usually use these boards for myself but recently saw my girlfriend has started to use this product. She is only 30, asian and has no wrinkles at all anywhere on her body and no early signs of aging anywhere either

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer, 1.7 Ounce

She said she read in some fashion magazine that it's good to use as a precautionary measure for younger women and hence she is. Her last regular moisturizer got over and thought about getting this one. I think she needs to stick to regular moisturizer. What do you folks think? I have no idea about this business but it seems to me that if they can push a premium product which costs 3-4 time more (30 bucks for this bottle), they will. Fashion magazines also aren't necessarily the best place to get ideas on how to maintain your body. They could be giving good ideas but could also side with using a ton of artificial products on your body that aren't needed and will probably get your body used to them

Thank you and sorry for my ignorance if I said too much

memawof3
12-05-2010, 08:02 PM
I use olay products myself, i love there regenerist skin care line!
I use olay QUINCH for myself!
I love this body lotion!
seen it first time mentiond on the OPRAH show,rated one of the best to moistn skin and have some vitemins in it aswell,,
bren

rajtp
12-06-2010, 12:44 PM
I'm still looking for an answer as to why a 30 year old should use a product that's generally marketed for older people

esker
12-06-2010, 01:07 PM
The product is a "precautionary measure" because it contains SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen. That's the only reason. The product contains a sunscreen and therefore protects against sun damage. There are certainly cheaper and and equally effective ways to protect against sun damage. Don't buy the hype.