PDA

View Full Version : Boots No. 7 products

seabell
01-05-2011, 05:52 AM
Anyone use Boots products? Tried some samples in Target last week and fell in love with their creams. Organic products and not pricy. I bought day cream and night cream and do see/feel a difference in my skin already. Also picked up a nice shade of lipstick (I hate lipstick) which goes on so smooth and lasts a decent amount of time w/o drying lips. Their serum is supposed to be great and will pick some up next time I make the trip to Target.

SB:wave:

Bran'sNana
01-09-2011, 10:59 AM
No I haven't tried these products but have read the good reviews.They sound good without a high price.Are they supposed to be for wrinkles etc.?

kimar
01-25-2011, 05:52 AM
It seems that these products are very good...there are creams for wrinkles, dry skin, pores, pigmentation, scarring, redness, dark circles and others...you can choose what you want...:)

Bran'sNana
01-25-2011, 04:22 PM
hey thanks for the info!;)

kimar
01-25-2011, 11:32 PM
You're welcome! ;)

Eburt
01-26-2011, 10:12 AM
I picked up a couple of their eyeshadow palettes, and a lipstick a while ago. The shades of the shadows are beautiful and well coordinated, working well together to create a lovely effect on my eyes. I'm also happy with the lipstick, like seabell said, it goes on smooth, lasts, and moisterizes. I haven't tried any of their creams yet, but now I want to!