PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Ulcer

BlickhanD
02-25-2011, 10:03 AM
Hey guys, ive been have stomach pain the last two weeks. The pain is mostly in my upper abdomen but sometimes is in my back as well. It doesnt feel like burning pain but more of a dull pain. I saw a doctor and they gave me randitine and zantac which are basically antiacids. I am, however, led to believe that i have an ulcer because the pain is still persistant and stops after i eat and then starts back up a few hours later. I dont know what to do. Also, last night i noticed red spider web veins around the area that is in pain..dont know what that means but i am very concerned. If anyone has any idea what this could be please let me know.

Thanks guys

SnowBunny2020
02-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Not sure why there would be a connection to stomach spider veins and a stomach problem. Have you noticed the pain with every thing you eat or only some foods.
Do you think the antiacids help?
If it is an ulcer, Apple Cider Vinegar(tablespoon in glass of water) has helped a lot of people. My sis who has GERD swears by it. Might be worth a try, just to see.

BlickhanD
02-25-2011, 12:23 PM
The spider veins aren't on my legs like they normally would be they are on my upper stomach right where the pain is...

SnowBunny2020
02-25-2011, 01:05 PM
Yes, I understood that. Is your stomach swollen?

sjb
02-25-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi has the doctor seen the veins?

Is it possible to take a cell phone picture and send us close up pictures, as an attatchment, of the area only (no face)?

:wave: